Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our Newest Addition- Skyden

 Well he is here!!! I am finally posting- sorry it has taken so long... It's been a little busy at our house- He arrived Feb. 24th and we are in pure LOVE with this little monkey!

Our happy baby moment!
 This was the point that I was DONE being prego... and time to get this baby here-

 Yay! 7 lbs. 8 oz, and 19 in. long

 Oh how I just loved him right from the start- He is just perfect
 Auntie Janet loving on him
 And proud uncle Angel

My parents were there also and I am not sure what happened to the pics- I am so thankful for all the support and wonderful family that came down to the hospital and just patiently waited in the waiting room until he finally came. We went to the hospital at around 7 p.m. and he didn't even arrive until 2:33 am- Little stinker. I only had to push 1 time so it was not a long labor... just a long time to get him here- He was worth every minute of wait time... and we can't wait to see what the future holds for this little man!

No comments:

halloween 2