Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some hospital fun... and meeting the fam!

 This was his first little tubby right after we had him... He hated it!! poor little man was freezing- I don't blame him, I would scream too!

 All better with daddy-  It was a loooong night, so any sleep we could get the next day... was needed!
 And the amazing uncles that came to visit- Love them! Jeremy wanted to make sure he was the first brother to visit, so we knew who loved him more- haha




 Tasian and Kenna Loved him right from the start- They just melted my heart when I seen how happy they were, I think we will keep him!

 Grandma and Grandpa Garza



 Great Grandma and pa were home for a few days from going to Yuma for the winter, so were glad they got to see him before they flew back-


 Priceless!!!
 Mike did a quick pic with my mom- Love it!
 I just love my grandparents- I feel so lucky to have them in my life, and for wanting to be such a big part of it!
 A whopping 3 days old-
 My cute friend gave him a motorcycle diaper gift- We loved it! It took me forever to take apart cause I wanted to make sure everyone seen how cute it was before I used the diapers and stuff from it-


Great Grandma and Pa Huff were able to come see him when he was a week old- I just love them and how cute they are with their grand kids- I feel so blessed to have such amazing family and friends who can share this exciting new addition with us!

No comments:

halloween 2