Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The joys of being a mommy!

Well I know I have not wrote in a VERY long time... or even posted a pic- but I feel like I have had some good reasons- Life has been so busy! I finished up the Nursing program in January and have been studying for the NCLEX ever since, but between all of that chaos We had another addition to our family on Feb. 24th baby Skyden was born. We had him at 2:33 am and he was a whopping 7 lb. 8 oz and 19 inches long. I can not imagine our family without him and he is only 11 days old. We are in absolute love with this little man. I never knew how parenting could make your life so adventurous and chaotic. I love where my life is right now and would not trade a second of it... except the whole studying for boards part- boo!!! Me and mike feel like we are so lucky to have 3 healthy beautiful kids and a sweet little angel looking out for us daily. I never knew 10 years ago when me and mike were dating that I would be this happy and blessed 10 years later. I feel like the things I have worked hard for in my life are finally all starting to fall in place and I LOVE IT!! I love to watch my kids grow and learn new things, along with having a newborn baby to just cuddle with. I thought I always wanted my kids 2 years apart, but tasian is 7 and kenna will be 5 in a month, so there was a big gap between them and Skyden... But I am not grateful I did it this way because I have been able to really enjoy watching Tasian and Kenna grow up a little and become more independent, and now I can watch Skyden do the same thing- I just really have to express how blessed I am right now in my own life. I have amazing children that I am crazy about and the absolute best husband in the world. I could not have possibly married anyone better for me- He balances out the chaotic part of everyday. I am the luckiest mommy and wife in the world!!

No comments:

halloween 2