Saturday, November 12, 2011

Annual family outing- This year was superhero theme!

We went as the incredibles- as you can see, my costume is stretched to the absolute max, one more fat roll in that thing... and it would have popped- We had such a good time though. We went to bandido's restraunt in layton, then to boondocks for some bowling and fun- We always look forward to these family outings, cause we have so much fun- I feel so blessed to have the family that I do- They are all good sports, and we have such a good time doing it. How did I get so lucky??? Jon and Kelli as the toothfairy, and his lovely assistant

Me and jard was trying to get a good pic, and the dang toothfairy kept creeping in- Love them!
There is one of our several attempts... can my arms get any longer??? I guess I am elasta-girl


The Andersons- they were captain underpants, and markell was captain alabama (for Gentry on his mission) and Preston was captain stinger

Uncle B. as trying to put brodie and jenna on his let- Hilarious! didn't work out so well- notice how he is the only one still standing though (?)
I had to show how my shirt said- Jak Jak was comin g soon


Captain Canada, and Miss confused- her bra was outside her shirt, but she was covering it up

The whole gang- with my grandparents in the middle- Love them all! so blessed!~!

Us girlies



Go Go power rangers~



Uncle kirk and Karl-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the coordinating family costumes!

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

halloween 2