Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our babies room in almost complete... minus the baby!

Ok so I needed to do something that was unisex considering we don't find out what we have... so I found this cute elephant bedding and I am in love it. It is not quite done, but it is almost there~ I just need to get done with school so we can get this baby here- can't wait~!

The fun little elephant border I made out of vinyl

The blanket... and adorable changing pad- it is elephants over and over- Love it

Love this rug!!!

I thought this saying was perfect for our last baby to complete our family

2 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

SHUT UP you are killing me with cuteness!! Can't even wait for that baby to come to make your sweet family complete :) Love you and all your beautiful babies! and elephants!

Unknown said...

I love the elephant border! Absolutely adorable!

halloween 2