Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our little peanut- Coming march (Feb) 2012

Here is IT"S perfect little profile- I think they are just perfect. Were not finding out this time what were having which is so exciting not to know- A lot of people think we are crazy, but we didn't find out with kenna either, and it was so much fun not to know- we figured this is our last big baby suprise in life, so why not end it with a bang and not find out! We are due March 9th, but I am thinking late february. We are so excited to meet them, and can't wait to have a new pair of baby feet running around our house- I feel like it's a HE, but will be thrilled with whatever is in there. I am enjoying every minute of this pregnancy knowing that it is our last. It has been great so far- I will get some baby bump pictures up- I am so in love with this little baby already, and am excited to meet them!

Here's their little profile. Look at those sweet little fingers on their head- Oh I LOVE THEM~!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! What a fun surprise. :) I think I'd be to antsy to wait that long.

halloween 2