Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Until we meet again!

This is my cousin cami with her hubby- who we met for the first time officially last sunday- We have not been able to have a "Normal" cousin relationship with her due to some family issues and her not really having any idea how to get a hold of some of us... anyway long story- short- Since April of this year we have made up for a lot of lost time, which we are all so grateful for now, because on sunday night she passed away from a brain aneurysm. My sister called me and had to repeat it about 10 times because my brain could not process the disbelief of what she was saying. It is still hard to do so at times. We just had a family dinner with her last Saturday before she went back home to north carolina. I just want to really express my gratitude for having her in my life, Even if it was for a short time- we made the best of it. We have not seen her for around 10 years and it seems like our giggles and laughter didn't skip a beat. My heart goes out to her husband Ryan and her 4 young children. I wish I could take some of their pain and heartache- She has 4 young children and all I can think about is how much they loved her and how she seemed to be "Super Mom"- they have so much to deal with in their little lives and trials that I can not even imagine. I will miss her fun personality, several text messages just to say thanks or I love you, and most of all her love for life. She was only here on this earth for 30 years, and did not have the easiest life, but she knew how to make the best of the situations she was given- I will keep her in my prayers often, and know she will be with her family daily- I love her so much, and look forward to the day we meet again- I love ya girly!
At the zoo in july! we had so much fun with our kiddies playing together-
Her in bear lake- I am going to miss that smile!
Our traditional easter egg hunt on my grandpa's hill- I am so grateful she came this year
And a prime example of how she lived life to the fullest- she seemed to have fun in every situation! I will love you forever and will miss you until we meet again!

No comments:

halloween 2